Previous: Skill Level (%)
Some skills must be bought in order to use them. If
- Learning Skill Points (LP):
amount of CP must be payed, to learn a skill. Some skills cost 0, these skills
must not be learned.
- Starting Skill Level(SL):
- This formula
calculates the % before improving with additional CP. Divide the formula by
the number of ``+''-signs in the formula +1, eg Dex+Con is divided by 2, Dex+Con+Int
is divided by 3
- Skill Level Points(SP/In):
amount of points must be payed, to improve the %by In point.
- Skill-Level or %:
- Add to SL the number of increases you bought
- Acrobatics SL is Dex+Refl. A character with Dex 30 and Refl 20 has
an Acrobatics SL of 25. This costs 1 CP, the cost of CP to learn the Skill.
To improve the % of Acrobatics by 3 points (In) it costs 1 Point (SP).